Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring?? Maybe? Sorta? ok...

Hey guys! Well tapping out a quick one before I have to boogie up to the school again for today's DI performance. We didn't make it to state unfortunately but that's sorta a good thing as I've had my fill of DI for one season. Crazy enough I will most likely do it again next year. That's because I believe in the program. It enforces creativity which is something today's youth seems to lack. It is exausting though.
So as I sit here at my dining room table, I am surrounded by cookies. Boxes and boxes of cookies that I cannot eat. :( They are for the school's carnival tomorrow, and I'm still not done. I have about 150 more to make. *sigh* Plus have to pick up about 200 bags of potato chips today as well. Fun times lemme tell ya.
The princess started soccer yesterday, and she loves it!!! She's a natural too. Macgyver has to run out tomorrow and buy her shin gaurds though and so hopefully they're not all that expensive. Her uniform is adorable though. Pink, her favorite color. She looks adorable in it too!
Other than carnival and soccer, we've been just kinda flitting around from one activity to another. Not really home enough to blog but still trying to fit it in. Well it's that time again. I must flee. Will write more and hopefully not be so scattered next time. Until then..

No comments:

Post a Comment