Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sapphire Eyes

Blazing right through  me, through my soul, leaving scorch marks. Delightful in the pain. So blue, deeper blue than the deepest depths of the ocean. A deep ocean that holds the most tantalizing secrets. Reaching further into me than any ever has, and warming my soul with the most enriching light. Your laugher like the first birdsong in spring, waking up everything that lay slumber til you arrived. My body reacts, and the energy runs through my veins. Electric blue. Sapphire blue. Like two gems placed upon the crown of perfection. Shining brighter than the sun. The slow burn is a plesant one. I long to stare into them, losing my very being with reckless abandonment, but knowing I will forever be safe. No words are ever spoken, the Sapphires say it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment