Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cupon Rant!!!

Ok, so yah I know that those shows like "Extreme cuponer" is good for MOST people.. but what about those of us in the middle of nowhere, that do not have a choice of grocery stores like they do in those shows? Yes, it's amazing you can wittle your bill from 1200 bucks to only 150, but what about MEEEEEEEEE??? It seems unfair that the grocery stores we DO have, do NOT double coupons, And I always seem to miss the sales for some reason. I'm s irritated that it's almost a hateful spite I feel towards these people who can do amazing things with thier cupons. Not because I'm jealous of thier haul, but because I'm mad that our own grocery stores do not offer that. I guess I just need to find other ways to save money and realize that when you life in BFE Nebraska, there's no way you're going to save money on anything unless you work harder than the average person. *huff*

2 comments:

  1. You just need to pay attention to the paper for the store adds, clip coupons, print off coupons...just because they don't double doesn't mean you can't get a good deal of savings. I'm from a very small town in Kansas and have no doubt that your grocery stores have weekly sales, you just need to watch the weekly ads, so you can see if the sales they're offering are for things you'll actually use. Oh and one of those ladies from that stupid show, is being investigated for coupon fraud, which is a federal offense...so don't think too highly of her or anyone on that show (since none of those people have any sense at all and give those of us who do coupon sensibly and with in the law a very bad name).

    ReplyDelete